Returns & Warranties
Returns & Warranties
If you need to return a product, please contact us at 806-792-2808 or ask your sales rep for the appropriate return procedure. Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, unused products within 120 days of purchase with the original packing slip or invoice. 15% restock fee applied to items over 60 days. Items over 6 months are non-returnable. Unused electrical items and shears may be requested within 7 days of purchase and credited to your account or exchanged only with original receipt, packing slip, or invoice. Please contact Customer Care at 806-792-2808 or email us for more information.
The following types of product are not accepted for return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- Items over 6 months old are non-returnable
All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within sixty (60) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact us at 806-792-2808 us for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 60 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product or RDA may be able to swap it for a $15 handling fee. *Warranties do not cover dropped or abused items. Cord damage is also not covered.*